Contiburette µ 20D
Due to their valveless design the dead volume is minimized and the reproducibility is increased. They are suitable for the use with all common laboratory bottles and their integrated calibration function allows to compensate the deviation of accuracy when using liquids with a density significant different than water.
The motordriven models provide presetting of volume and dosing speed, so they can be used as a dispenser as well.
- Electronic calibrateable
- Electronic measuring system
- Minimal setting units 20μl
- No glass piston, no valves, minimal dead volume
- All wetted parts are made of aluminium oxide (99,7% Al2O3), ETFE and FEP
- Free rotatable on the bottle
Contiburette µ 20D with Power Conection: battery powered Art.Nr.: 62734-0000 Preis: 939,51 €*
* All shown prices are excluding german vat, possibly add. shipping
|Min. dispensing volume [µl]||20|
|Max. dispensing volume [ml]||1000|
|Flowrate range [ ml/min]||0.4 - 40.0|
|Dosing accuracy [%]||< ±0.2|
|Coefficient of Variation, CV [%]||< ±0.1|
|Pump head materials||"Al2O3
ETFE / FEP"
|Power supply [V]||9VDC|
|Protection class according to DIN EN 60529||IP43|